A newer version of this report for 2022 is now available >>>
NMHC has partnered with One11 Advisors to create the first-of-its-kind 2020 Apartment Industry Technology Benchmarking Report. The report includes survey results from almost 50 technology leaders in the industry, representing companies with over 1.3 million apartment units, and is provided as a free member benefit to NMHC members.
The survey and report provide a valuable snapshot of how apartment companies are supporting technology and innovation in their companies, as well as what challenges and opportunities they face as they deploy technology more extensively into company systems. The information is valuable for apartment companies for benchmarking and for technology suppliers to better understand their customers concerns.
The survey and report also seek to assist in the evolution of technology in the apartment industry by providing data that highlights best practices and allows organizations to evolve their technology capabilities regardless of their size or resources. The report is comprised of the following sections:
- Demographics and Company Profiles;
- Reporting and Allocation of I.T. Resources;
- Innovation and Steering Committee;
- In-House/ Outsourced/ Co-Managed Applications;
- Property Management Systems;
- I.T. Challenges and Opportunities.
- No Home Left Offline Coalition Letter to Governor of Alabama Supporting ACP
- NMHC NAA Digital Discrimination NPRM Comments
- Legislation that Creates Federal Data Privacy Standard Advances to Senate
- NMHC NAA Comments to FCC on Digital Discrimination
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Release Federal Data Privacy Bill That Would Have Impact on Multifamily Data Practices