- Salary and Total Compensation data for more than 90 apartment industry positions from top executives to leasing consultants, including several new positions.
- Compensation data presentations for metro-areas and consolidated metro-areas—plus national, regional, sub-regional and state-level presentations.
- Short- and Long-Term Incentives, including bonuses, commissions and other incentive plan data.
- Salary Increase Budgets for the coming year and actual increases for this year.
- Employee Turnover.
- A section on Work/Life Policies and more.
Results of the 2018 Survey will be available online through Comp Online™, enabling users to compile custom data reports that will help you develop, assess and refine your firm’s compensation package by benchmarking against peers. You can also download and print the entire report.
Survey Participant Price: $650
NMHC Member Price (nonparticipant): $1,800
Non-Member Price (nonparticipant): $2,800
Questions? Please contact Willis Towers Watson Data Services toll-free at 1(800) 645-5771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NMHC/NAA Joint Employer Letter to the National Labor Relations Board
- Industry Supports Regulations to Overturn Joint Employer Rule
- The NMHC 2018 Compensation Survey Is Now Available
- Apartment Industry Opposes Legislation Seeking to Codify Joint Employer Rule and Card Check
- Workforce Democracy Act Opposition Letter