The State HFA-LIHTC Data Transfer Standard, used for compliance reporting to the state administrative agencies that oversee the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program, is managed by the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA). Although MITS hosts the standard, it is not a MITS data transfer standard and is not maintained as part of the MITS initiative.
This data standard is maintained by NAHMA, which is a participating MITS firm. For general questions regarding the development of this standard, please contact Juliana Bilowich, Government Affairs Manager at the National Affordable Housing Management Association at 703-683-8630 ext.116 or by email at: email@example.com.
Supported versions of the standard
The standard is supported primarily in three ways: Continued development, managing publication and hosting of the technical documentation and responding to requests for information either through contact through the Yahoo forum web site or direct questions to forum group members (usually the moderator).
Only the two most recent versions of the technical documentation are published on this NMHC page entitled “State Housing Finance Agency Low Income Housing Tax Credit Data Transfer Standard”. Archived versions will remain available on the site in the Archives section.
Contact Information (as of January 1, 2016):
Yahoo Group Moderator
Dir. Software Development
Portland, ME 517-277-0120
Yahoo LIHTC Data Transfer Discussion Forum
VERSION 5.0 (July 2018)
VERSION 4.0 (February 2016)
Prior Versions Can Be Found Here.
- Business Case for Using the State HFA LIHTC Data Transfer Standard Data (pdf)
- Process Outline for Updating the State HFA LIHTC Data Transfer Standard Data (pdf)
- How to Join the State HFA LIHTC Data Transfer Standard Work Group (pdf)
- Article: How Regulatory Changes Impact the Software and Property Management Industries (pdf)
- Feedback Matrix - HUD LIHTC Data Collection Requirements for State Agencies