- When you send us an email, we won’t share your email address with anyone outside NMHC and its contractors. We will only use your email address to respond to your requests for information.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists (such as newsletters), we’ll only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your email address with anyone outside of NMHC or its contractors.
- If you use our feature "email a friend," we will use your email address only to let your friend know who sent the web address, so he or she can reply to you.
- When you visit our website we collect certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and web service you are using. We also know the date and time you visit and the pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site according to your needs.
- Sometimes we use "cookies," which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. We use both "session cookies" and "persistent cookies" across the site. Session cookies are most commonly used in some places where people can transact business. That means we only store the cookie on your computer during that visit. So, if you are entering information for a business transaction, you won't lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit. After you turn off your computer or stop using the internet, the cookie is erased, unless you select the option of placing a permanent cookie on your computer so you will not have to log back in on subsequent visits. Persistent cookies are used in order to optimize user experience. For more information about the types of cookies we use, please see our Cookies Policy [http://www.nmhc.org/Cookies-Policy].
- We monitor visits to the website to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
- When you submit personal information using our website-for example, if you sign up for a conference online-we have systems that make sure people outside of NMHC cannot access your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
- Our website has links to many other websites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. NMHC cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided there. None of the information or contents posted on linked sites is endorsed, reviewed, screened or approved by NMHC in any way.
- Linking to a website does not constitute an endorsement by NMHC, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site.
- NMHC assumes no responsibility for the links to sites outside the domain.
If you have any questions, please contact NMHC’s Web Manager.