NMHC recognizes that one of its greatest assets is the expertise contained within its membership. To leverage that expertise, the Council is advised by several volunteer committees and subcommittees. These committees exist to engage members in public policy/advocacy discussions and to solicit input on potential research/best practices projects and educational content for NMHC meetings and conferences.
We are advised by the following committees. For more information on the mission and members of each, please click on the committee name.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Committee
- Design and Construction Committee
- Emerging Leaders Committee
- Finance Committee
- Membership Engagement Committee
- NMHC PAC Committee
- Research Committee
- Student Housing Council
- Supplier Partner Alliance
- Tax Committee (and Carried Interest Subcommittee)
- Workforce Housing Committee