NMHC’s Emerging Leaders Group is designed to cultivate future leaders in the apartment industry. The program offers national and regional networking events that allow emerging leaders an opportunity to meet and interact with their peers. It also provides forums where participants can meet and learn from top industry leaders who share their insight, lessons learned and steps taken to achieve their success.
Participation in Emerging Leaders activities is available to all employees from NMHC member firms who are under the age of 40 and have at least five years experience. Because the program is primarily an open networking program, member firms may have as many young leaders as they would like sign up. There is no limit on the number of employees who can be added to our database. Sign up to participate.
The Emerging Leaders Program hosts regional Speaker Series events each year. These events feature industry leaders in a fireside chat format followed by a reception and standalone regional networking receptions. To create high-level networking opportunities, participation is typically limited to approximately 75 people.
The 2019 schedule is:
- May 14 | Architectural Boat Tour in Chicago, IL
- June 19 | New York City, NY
- October 10 | Oakland, CA
- November 6 | Atlanta, GA
- November 13 | Dallas, TX
- Emerging Leaders Update: February 2019
- Emerging Leaders Update: February 2018
- Emerging Leaders Update: April 2017
- Emerging Leaders Update: September 2016
- Emerging Leaders Update: June 2016
- Emerging Leaders Update: February 2016
- Emerging Leaders Update: October 2015
- Emerging Leaders Update: July 2015
- Emerging Leaders Update: May 2015
- Emerging Leaders Update: February 2015
- Emerging Leaders Update: November 2014
- Emerging Leaders Update: April 2014
- Emerging Leaders Update: February 2014
Sponsoring an Emerging Leaders event is a great way to get your firm in front of the front-line, up-and-comers in the industry. Sponsorship is $5,000 per event and is limited to one firm per event for maximum exposure. For more information, contact Kenny Emson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-974-2313.