To make sure your important NMHC communications arrive in your inbox (and not bulk or junk mail folders), please "White List" our sending information. White listing must take place at two levels: at the recipient's desktop level and at their corporate e-mail server level. Instructions for both appear below.
To ensure continued delivery of NMHC's newsletters, legislative alerts, white papers and other important communications, please add NMHC as a safe sender to your corporate e-mail system. Below is the information your e-mail administrator will need to do so. Importantly, in addition to the individual emails sent by our staff, NMHC uses an external provider to send most of our member emails and a separate provider for our listserves.
Please be sure to have your e-mail administrator whitelist all of these domains and both third-party service providers to ensure that NMHC mail is not caught by your corporate e-mail filters.
DOMAIN TO WHITELIST
IP ADDRESS TO WHITELIST
NMHC EMAIL PROVIDER
Once your corporate e-mail adminstrator "white lists" NMHC, you must also add us to your safe senders list on your computer. Use these instructions below to do so. (Please note, if your corporate network administrator does not first add nmhc.org to the white list, our emails may not arrive in your inbox even if you have added us to your personal contacts list.)
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, click the dropdown arrow next to Junk.
- Select Junk Email Options and click the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add and enter the domain names below:
Outlook 2003 and 2007
- From your inbox select Actions then select Junk E-mail and click on Junk E-mail OptionsAddress Book.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Type in or cut and paste the following as individual entries and then click the OK button:
If you use Gmail, MSN, Yahoo or public email providers please add each of these addresses to your address book or contacts list. This will ensure you receive NMHC emails.