NMHC’s first – and hopefully only – virtual OPTECH Conference and Exposition exceeded all expectations. More than 1,800 apartment executives and technology partners participating in four action and information-packed days.
What they heard – data providers, legal experts, leading operators, tech pros and more offering insights and advice.
What we heard – “Once again, the most important conference of the year for me.” “Nailed It!”
- Opening Pitches – Four-minute pitches by more than 50 firms showing off their newest products.
- 99 Sessions featuring 200+ speakers and panelists organized around three main themes – the resident experience, operations and innovation.
- Keynote Session – Claire Haidar of WNDYR on the Future of Work.
Resident Experience Redefined
- Changing Apartment Demographics and Demand
- Cool Communities Case Studies
- Digital Marketing and Automation
- Self-Service Technologies
- The New Customer Journey
Mike Whaling (30 Lines), Brent Williams (Multifamily Insiders) and Greg Isaacson (Multi-Housing News)
Operation Strategy Reconsidered
- Technology Infrastructure and Investment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Workplace Management
- Data Security and Connectivity
Rick Haughey (NMHC), Bendix Anderson (Freelance Journalist) and Mary Salmonsen (Zonda)
Innovation ROI Recalculated
- Tech Investment Trends
- Bleeding Edge Technology
- Technology Winners from the Pandemic
- The Intersection of High Touch and High Tech
- Future of Apartment Design and Operations
Sarah Yaussi (NMHC), Tamala Coval (Yardi), Kayla Merritt (Shadow Ventures) and Ashkan Zandieh (NAR Reach/SCV’s)