2020 NMHC OPTECH Conference & Expo
November 16-18, 2020
Wynn Resort, Las Vegas, NV
Exhibiting at NMHC OPTECH offers unique opportunities for suppliers to connect with leading apartment firms, executives, and decision-makers.
Exhibit Update: NMHC intends to hold our 2020 OPTECH Conference and Expo as an in-person meeting, on November 16-18, 2020 at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas. With that goal in mind, we are working closely with our hotel partners to create protocols for health screening, social distancing, and sanitation to protect our attendees and exhibitors. However, we understand that in-person events may not be possible based on the evolving nature of this pandemic. Please view the 2020 NMHC OPTECH FAQs for more information regarding health and safety procedures, registration and hotel cancellation policies, and additional information.
Virtual event exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are being explored and will be published when available.
Booth Rates (In-Person Event):
|Booth Size||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate||Registrations Received|
|10x10 (100 sq. ft)||$4,000 (by 08/03/20)||$5,000 (by 08/03/20)||2|
|$4,500 (after 08/03/20)||$5,500 (after 08/03/20)|
|10x20 (200 sq. ft)||$8,000 (by 08/03/20)||$10,000 (by 08/03/20)||4|
|$9,000 (after 08/03/20)||$11,000 (after 08/03/20)|
|20x20 (400 sq. ft)||$16,000 (by 08/03/20)||$20,000 (by 08/03/20)||8|
|$18,000 (after 08/03/20)||$22,000 (after 08/03/20|
Exhibit Information (Standard Booths)
Exhibit Information (Startups)
Exhibit Application Terms & Conditions
Click above to view the Exhibitor Application Terms & Conditions, including details on exhibit payment and cancellation policies. Exhibit Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exhibit spaces are limited. If the Expo sells out, applications will be moved to the wait list. Exhibit spaces are not guaranteed to any company regardless of past exhibitor status, membership level, or sponsorship level.
Exhibit Floor Plan
How to Reserve a Booth:
- Click here to reserve your exhibit space.
- You will need to be logged in to the system to reserve a booth. If you have not previously exhibited with NMHC, follow the instructions for "New Exhibitor" on the login page to create an account.
After logging in, follow the instructions below to select your exhibit space and submit the application:
- You will see an area on the page called Booth Choice. Click the box that says: 'Click here to select your booth space'.
- On the next screen, you will see the live floor plan and the following instructions:
- First: Select your desired booth on the floor plan by clicking the exhibit space that you want to purchase. Each company may purchase only one space.
- Next: Click 'Submit'
- To change your space selection, click 'Reset'
- Exhibitors are responsible for their proximity to competitors.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding exhibits.
Important Notice: Please do not engage with companies soliciting for any services, including, but not limited to, hotel rooms, AV equipment rental, meeting attendee/membership contact lists, etc. Solicitation from firms claiming to have such amenities are illegal and fraudulent. NMHC does not have affiliation with any of these firms and will alert exhibitors if we hire a company to act on our behalf. Please contact us if you receive any such communication from a company soliciting you.