The multifamily sector has steadily gained shared since the pandemic and shows no signs of slowdown as global and domestic investor shift into the market. And many of these investors bring with them a different sentiment and risk threshold than in previous years. From creative financing activities to commitments of corporate responsibility, investors are taking the initiative when it comes to creating value in their portfolios. What will the growth and evolution of capital sentiment mean to multifamily investment strategies going forward? How are demands for more transparency and data reporting influencing multifamily financing structures?
- John Sebree, Senior Vice President, National Director of Multi Housing Division, Marcus & Millichap
- Yetta Tropper, Executive Director, National Head of Multifamily Asset Management, PGIM Real Estate
- Ned Stiker, Senior Managing Partner, Investments and Capital Markets, Cortland;
- Phyllis Klein, Head of Production, Senior Vice President, Capital One Multifamily Finance
- Bob Garechana, Executive Vice President & Chief Finance Officer, Equity