12:00 - 1:30 PM EST
NMHC Members Only event
It’s the hottest new asset class with billions of capital flowing into it—single-family rentals (SFR) /build-to-rent (BTR) communities. Join the NMHC Emerging Leaders on December 8 at 12:00-1:30 PM EST for a digital program to learn:
- What’s driving demand for this housing product
- How investment performance differs from multifamily assets
- What implications there are to the market as institutional capital flows into the product class
Industry experts will share their observations about the opportunity and demand drivers influencing the growth of STR/BTR and then lead small group discussions diving deeper into the details of the sector.
Our small groups will include:
- Capital Market and Demographic Trends
- Operations and Design Differences
- Investment and Asset Management
Registration fee: $40
This event is open to all employees of NMHC firms who are 40 years old or younger. To ensure the best networking and information exchange experience, registration will be limited and on a first come first serve basis.
Note About Recordings:
The presentation protion of this event will be recorded and made available within 24 hours of the live event. The interactive group discussion portion will not be recorded.