12:00 - 1:30 pm ET
This event has already occurred.
Registration for this virtual event will close at 5pm ET, Mar. 16
This program is for NMHC Members only.
How are development business leaders keeping ahead of the shifting marketplace? What approach are executives using to evaluate the strategic responses of the last year for their development programs today? And what impact does resident satisfaction have on how a multifamily business thinks about how they build and brand a community?
In the second of NMHC’s Women in Multifamily meet-up series, speakers Tricia Esser, CEO, KTGY and Susan Folckemer, Chief Acquisition & Development Officer, The Preiss Company, will investigate diversity, leadership, and development through two particularly distinct but overlapping perspectives. Breakout discussions will follow, determined by an attendee survey. This networking event is sure to provide lots to talk about!
Possible Program Discussion Topics:
- Innovations that are changing the way companies bring about and designing a community.
- Developing brand concept and positioning strategies
- Support/outlook around new product typologies – STR, co-living, etc.
- Leading through conflict and confusion
- Fostering an inclusive team culture in a remote work environment
What to Expect
NMHC is committed to creating valuable experiences by fostering an inclusive and professional environment for our members and guests, we welcome all genders at these events. Join your fellow NMHC member for any one of the three programs scheduled and:
- Make new contacts with multifamily peer professionals through the member-only program and small group-networking sessions.
- Understand how multifamily companies are faring in the post-pandemic market, what industry leaders are doing to integrate new design, technology, and functions in their business plans.
- Come to know more about the women influencing change within the apartment industry.
Events will be hosted via Zoom. Attendees may register for one or all the programs in the series. Members must register to each event separately.
Registration fee: $50