January 16, 2018
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria
Registration has closed.
Please join us onsite at the NMHC Registration desk starting at 3pm Monday to register onsite.
Don’t miss the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference preceding the Annual Meeting. The conference will be an entire day of trends, statistics and powerful business insight into what lies ahead for the economy and our industry. This meeting is open to members and non-members and requires separate registration from the Annual Meeting.
The NMHC Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of the year where NMHC members come together to network with their colleagues. The meeting will include informative sessions led by industry leaders; insight into what is happening on Capitol Hill, strategies for success in changing times, and networking social events. Open to members only.
Preliminary Agenda At-A-Glance
|Monday, January 15|
|3:00 - 7:00 PM||Registration|
|Tuesday, January 16|
|6:45 AM - 3:00 PM||Registration|
|7:00 - 8:00 AM||Continental Breakfast Social|
|8:00 AM - Noon||General Session|
|Noon - 1:30 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 - 3:00 PM||General Session|
|3:00 PM||Conference Adjourns|
|3:00 PM||2018 NMHC Annual Meeting Begins
(Separate registration required)
Note: Agenda is subject to change. Please be aware that photos may be taken at the meeting and posted online.
In order to make a hotel reservation request, you will need your Meeting Registration Confirmation Code found on your meeting registration confirmation.
NMHC’s Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference is open to NMHC members and non-members. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. The registration policy is as follows:
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 5, and $800 each thereafter
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 5, and $800 each thereafter
- NMHC Advisory Committee Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 5, and $800 each thereafter
- Non-Members: may register representatives for a fee of $1,200 each until January 5, and $1,400 each thereafter
- 40th Anniversary Sponsors ($150,000): receive six (6) additional complimentary registrations
- 2018 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- 2018 Friends of the Council ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations
- Conference Sponsors ($15,000): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
Member registration is contingent upon dues being current. NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed availability.
Please note: Registrations received after January 12 (including on-site registrations) may not be reflected on the NMHC attendee lists.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received by December 18 are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted after December 18.
Please contact NMHC’s Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or email@example.com for information regarding registration.
NMHC thanks our generous sponsors!
View all 2017 Chairman's Circle and Friends of the Council Sponsors
2018 Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Every year, our partners take advantage of the marketing and branding opportunities available at the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference and increase their brand awareness and messaging among the leaders in the multifamily industry.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available to NMHC members only. The minimum sponsorship level at this conference is $15,000. To view the different sponsor levels and benefits for each level, please click here.
Browse the 2017 NMHC Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities Guide for examples of sponsorship opportunities available at this meeting. Note: 2018 sponsorship opportunities will be published in August 2018.
If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Melissa Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org.