- For priority consideration, please submit a proposal no later than March 29, 2019;
- Final selections will be determined no later than June 15, 2019;
- Proposals should not be considered approved until you have received confirmation from NMHC. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will contact only those whose sessions we have approved; please do not contact our offices for status updates;
- NMHC reserves the right to alter a presentation based on peer review and conference agenda.
- NMHC member and non-members may submit proposals, but member proposals will receive priority treatment;
- Presentations must be educational in nature; obvious self-promotion or advertising for specific companies, products/services or technologies will not be considered.
- The speaker shall recognize that he/she is acting on behalf of NMHC as a trusted agent in professional relations and shall implement his/her responsibilities in the most competent manner while exercising good judgement and professional practice.
- The speaker agrees to maintain and enhance the dignity, status, competence and professional standards of NMHC.
For more information about submission policies and guidelines, please download the 2019 NMHC Call for Proposals Guidelines document.