This webinar is open to NMHC Members only.
Recorded Tuesday, June 30 | 1 hr
Hosted in collaboration with the Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC), tune into this new webinar where a panel of ABC contractors and NMHC member owner/operators provide an overview of the construction industry and multifamily housing market.
Leaders from the apartment and construction industries come together to discuss the biggest challenges facing their business and how the two sectors can work collaboratively. In this webinar, we explore:
- The state of the apartment and construction sectors and the biggest challenges and drivers of change;
- How industry players are working together to overcome today’s pandemic-related obstacles;
- Emerging trends in construction and strategies for implementing new technologies in response to COVID-19; and
- Perspectives on the biggest barriers facing these sectors and what’s needed to move forward.
Note: This event was held in conjunction with Associated Builders and Contractors.
Speakers & Moderators
Confirmed list of Speakers and Moderators include:
- Speakers: Matt Abeles, ABC National; Ripley Bickerstaff, Hoar Construction; Paula Cino, National Multifamily Housing Council; Ryan Folger, Continental Properties; Jared Ford, The Dinerstein Companies
- Moderators: Mike Bellaman, ABC National; Doug Bibby, National Multifamily Housing Council
President and CEO