The Finance Committee provides guidance and oversight on federal legislative and regulatory issues related to investing in and financing market-rate and federally subsidized apartments. The committee also suggests programming for NMHC meetings.
Dave Borsos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202/974-2336
Kimble Ratliff, email@example.com, 202/974-2373
Mitchell Kiffe, CBRE
Mike McRoberts, PGIM Real Estate
Jeff Black, Colliers International New England
Dan Brendes, Berkadia
Al Campbell, MAA
Brian Foster, J.P. Morgan Chase
Bob Garechana, Equity Residential
Gary Goodman, Passco Companies, LLC
John Gray, LMC, A Lennar Company
Bill Hyman, Lument
John Isakson, Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc.
Kevin Keane, The Bainbridge Companies
Don King, Walker & Dunlop
Phyllis Klein, Capital One Multifamily Finance
Peter Kuzma, Waterton
Michelle Lord, Fairfield Residential Company LLC
Herb Miller, LEM Capital, L.P.
Cliff Nash, Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
Ella Neyland, Steadfast Apartment REIT, Inc.
Blake Okland, Newmark Knight Frank
Mike Ortlip, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
Ralph Pace, U.S. Bank
Alan Pollack, Providence Management Company, L.L.C.
Jon Reible, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
Stephan Richford, BMO Capital Markets
Ricardo Rivas, Allied Orion Group
Jeff Smith, Westdale Asset Management
Ned Stiker, Cortland
William Talbot, American Campus Communities
- FHFA Issues Proposed Rule Making to Amend Enterprise Capital Rule
- Treasury and FHFA Announce Suspension of Portions of 2021 Preferred Stock Agreements
- FHFA Proposes New Affordability Goals for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- NMHC Meets with FHFA Acting Director Thompson
- NMHC Reports on Market Conditions and Rental Assistance at FHFA Quarterly Meeting