This committee addresses issues related to telecommunications and property-focused technology issues. It works to highlight best practices and emerging issues for the industry to address and recommends content for NMHC meetings and informational resources. As needed, the committee will evaluate policy options and strategies relative to critical federal legislative and regulatory issues.
The Intelligent Buildings and Connectivity committee is part of NMHC's Technology and Innovation Committees. Learn how you can participate in one of these committees.
Camden Property Trust
NMHC Staff Lead
NMHC Staff Co-Lead
- Chris Alvarado, Embrey Partners, Ltd.
- Andrew Beach, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Duncan Cannon, Cortland
- Amy Chien, BH Equities, LLC
- Josh Gampp, UDR, Inc.
- Jeff Gengler, Holland Partner Group
- Kevin Gerber, Brookfield Properties
- Cris Kimbrough, Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC
- Kimberly LeBlanc, Hines
- Lisa Moore, JPI
- Chris Rodriguez, Passco Companies, LLC
- Sean Sabia, New York Life Real Estate Investors
- Brian Soss, Starwood Capital Group
- Andrea Taylor, Morgan Properties
- Alaine Walsh, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.