According to the agency, the competition will ultimately help in saving both time and effort with the ready-to-use EPA materials and resources that assist those looking to increase building energy efficiency. Sign up today!
Questions? Please contact EPA’s Mike Zatz at zatz.michael@EPA.gov.
- House Energy Commerce Committee Introduce CLEAN Future Act, Laying Marker for Ambitious Climate Goals
- Industry Weighs in on Proposal Requiring Universal Energy Benchmarking
- HUD Flips Switch on Utility Benchmarking for Assisted Properties
- NMHC and NAA Coalition Weighs-In on Green Appraisal Standards
- EPA ENERGY STAR Launches Easy to Use Utility Data Benchmarking Tool