NMHC is proud to announce that Chairman Ajit Pai of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently appointed Kevin Donnelly, NMHC's Vice President of Government Affairs, to a Broadband Deployment Advisory Committee (BDAC) working group. The Committee has tasked this group with exploring increasing broadband investment in low-income communities.
NMHC applauds Donnelly for his work thus far regarding telecommunications issues. We thank Chairman Pai and the FCC for involving us in this important working group and look forward to identifying solutions.
- Legislation that Creates Federal Data Privacy Standard Advances to Senate
- NMHC NAA Comments to FCC on Digital Discrimination
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Release Federal Data Privacy Bill That Would Have Impact on Multifamily Data Practices
- NMHC Responds to SEC’s Proposed Cybersecurity Risk Management and Disclosure Rule
- FCC Adopts New Rule Impacting Multifamily Broadband