It's an understatement to say that these are unprecedented times. Here at NMHC we are gratified to see how many people are joining together to support each other, personally and professionally.
To that end, we understand that many of our supplier members are opening their platforms, offering free access, sharing data and more.
We would like to capture everything you are doing in an NMHC Suppliers Step Up directory with the goal of highlighting the good work that so many of the industry's suppliers are doing for NMHC members.
If you have made a special offer to support property operators or residents as a result of COVID-19, please take a minute to complete the survey below so we can shine a spotlight on you.
Note, your submission should not be your normal offering or a slight discount on your service, but something that your firm is doing to truly make a difference as we all come together to help address the stress this is causing for our owners/operators and our residents.
- House Passes Changes to the Paycheck Protection Program
- NMHC Joins Over 200 Business Groups Pushing for COVID Liability Protections
- Senate Looks at Liability Protection and Enhanced Guidance for Businesses
- NMHC Rent Payment Tracker Finds 90.8 Percent of Apartment Households Paid Rent as of May 20
- FHFA Releases Re-Proposed Capital Framework for the Enterprises