The health and safety of our members and event attendees is NMHC’s top priority. Due to the growing concerns over COVID-19, we have decided to cancel three of our upcoming events. They include:
- Research Forum in Denver, March 30–April 1
- Emerging Leaders Speaker Series in Nashville on April 1
- Women in Tech and Marketing (WITM) Meetup in Houston on April 9
If you were registered for any of the rhree, we will automatically cancel your registration and issue a refund within five days. Note, credits may take an additional 3-5 business days to post depending on your bank.
If you booked a hotel room for the Research Forum at the JW Marriott through our online link or by telephone, you will need to cancel with them directly. To do so, please contact Marriott reservations at 888.236.2427.
We understand your disappointment in not being able to gather with your peers at these events. We hope to create a series of webinars to capture some of the content that would have been presented at the Research Forum. More details on that to come. We also hope to reschedule the Women in Tech and Marketing event if possible. We will not be rescheduling the Nashville Emerging Leaders event and instead will focus on the other Speaker Series scheduled for the year.
As a reminder, NMHC has three primary resources for firms related to the COVID-19 virus.
- NMHC guidance on preparing for and responding to COVID-19 related to your properties and your workforce.
- COVID-19 Resources landing page with links to the most important third-parties with relevant information to our industry.
- NMHC Emergency Preparedness Listserve where you can ask industry colleagues questions or share what you are doing to respond.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time of great uncertainty. If you were registered for any of our now cancelled events and you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.