The 2015 International Code Council (ICC) model building codes are now available for adoption at the state and local level. NMHC/NAA joined with other industry partners to create a detailed document summarizing the significant changes made between 2012 and 2014 codes, that are included in the 2015 ICC codes, that affect apartments (Residential R-2 type occupancy) and commercial occupancies.
Full Document2015 Important Changes ICC Cost Impact Report
- 2021 ICC National Model Codes: Group B Development Update
- Apartment Industry Faces Energy Efficiency Increases in Proposed ICC Codes
- International Code Council (ICC) Begins Last Phase of 2021 National Model Code Development
- ICC Begins Next Stage of Code Development
- NMHC/NAA Meet with HUD to Discuss Program Improvements, REAC Update