Purchase the 2023 National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey
The NMHC 2023 National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey report is now available for purchase. As the premier source for market-level apartment industry compensation data, the survey addresses current market practices in compensation program design and salary levels for more than 140 corporate, regional, and on-site positions. Essential market-level data benchmarks make the report a must-have resource for developing a strategic compensation and employment plan aimed at recruiting and retaining top talent.
NMHC’s 2023 National Apartment Survey of Compensation Survey was conducted in partnership with Willis Towers Watson Data Services, a world leader in market data analysis. Survey results are available online through Compensation Software, an interactive analytical tool developed by Willis Towers Watson Data Services, enabling your company to create custom data reports according to your company’s criteria.
- 128 leading apartment industry companies with data submitted for over 92,000 employees
- Salary and Total Compensation data for more than 140 apartment industry positions from top executives to leasing consultants
- Compensation data presentations for metro-areas and consolidated metro-areas — plus national, regional, sub-regional and state location
- Data on short- and long-term incentives, cash bonuses, and annual increases
- Statistics on employee turnover, perquisites, work/life policies, and more
- Special Participant Price: $750
- NMHC Member Price (nonparticipant): $2,000
- Non-Member Price (nonparticipant): $3,000
Please contact Deborah Lee at email@example.com or (202) 974-2340.
- Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity (PPWO) Coalition Letter on DOL Overtime Rule
- NMHC Pushes Back on DOL Announcement Citing Supply Chain Disruption and Workforce Shortage Concerns
- NMHC Voices Opposition to PRO Act as Senate Considers Legislation
- NMHC Lends Support to Legislation that Counters PRO Act
- NMHC Joins Coalition to Oppose Joint Employer Provision Included in PRO Act