The NMHC 2019 National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey report is now available for purchase. As the premier source for market-level apartment industry compensation data, the 2019 Survey addresses current market practices in compensation program design and salary levels for more than 100 corporate, regional, and on-site positions. Essential market-level data benchmarks make the report a must-have resource for developing a strategic compensation and employment plan aimed at recruiting and retaining top talent. More than 90 leading apartment companies participated in the survey with data submitted for 45,000 employees.
NMHC’s 2019 National Apartment Survey of Compensation Survey was conducted in partnership with Willis Towers Watson Data Services, a world leader in market data analysis. Survey results are available online through CompOnline™, an interactive analytical tool developed by Willis Towers Watson Data Services, enabling your company to create custom data reports according to your company’s criteria. The report is also provided in a PDF and an Excel file allowing you to download and print the entire report as well as upload the data and conduct your own custom data analysis.
- Salary and Total Compensation data for more than 100 apartment industry positions from top executives to leasing consultants (See the full list of corporate and on-site positions included in the report.)
- Compensation data presentations for metro-areas and consolidated metro-areas — plus national, regional, sub-regional and state location
- Data on short- and long-term incentives, cash bonuses, and annual increases
- Statistics on employee turnover, perquisites, work/life policies, and more
- Special Participant Price: $700
- NMHC Member Price (nonparticipant): $1,800
- Non-Member Price (nonparticipant): $2,800
Please contact Deborah Lee at email@example.com or (202) 974-2340.