NMHC/NAA have long-sought some of the provisions in the House bill. They include provisions to better define the Department of Energy’s (DOE) role in building code development, help ensure that DOE-supported proposals are cost-effective, and reinforce the department’s role as a technical advisor.
- HUD Climate Plan Released as Part of Administration-Wide Efforts to Combat Climate Change
- President Biden Reaches Deal on Bipartisan Infrastructure Proposal
- Biden Releases Budget Proposal, Includes Expanded Investment in Housing
- NMHC Weighs in on Building Energy Performance Legislation
- House Energy Commerce Committee Introduce CLEAN Future Act, Laying Marker for Ambitious Climate Goals