Leaders in Washington and nationwide continue to struggle with how to effectively provide answers to the country’s housing affordability challenges. Many NMHC members are already working with these officials to develop and provide solutions. The committee will help bring all these stakeholders together on a regular basis to share experiences and, ultimately, advance a wide range of industry solutions.
President and Managing Partner of Winn Development Larry Curtis serves as committee chairman. Curtis brings years of experience in the creation of affordable housing and historic rehabilitation development. Committee members represent the core of critical participants in the industry. They include developers, owners, managers, syndicators, lenders, and legal and accounting experts.
Questions? Please contact NMHC’s Dave Borsos or Matthew Berger.
- Affordability Challenges Reshape Multifamily Investment
- What Does the Government Shutdown Mean for the Multifamily Industry?
- NMHC Proud to have Advocated on Behalf of the Multifamily Industry in 2018
- NMHC/NAA Push Back on Proposed Source of Income Legislation
- NMHC/NAA Makes Recommendations on Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Revisions