The NMHC OPTECH Conference & Expo offers an unparalleled educational and networking environment with exclusive peer-to-peer roundtables, property and revenue management workshops, and cutting edge content and speakers. Explore new operations and technology-related products and services in the robust exhibit hall.
Who Attends? Open to NMHC members and non-members, the conference is geared toward decision-making executives. Over 1,000 CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, etc. attend.
NMHC Data Privacy Standards and Compliance Summit
Thursday, Nov. 14 at 9am, Hilton Anatole
On the heels of OPTECH, join your industry peers to hear from experts and top-industry suppliers on what the Multifamily industry needs to do to comply with the still developing California privacy law before it goes in to effect in January 2020, as well as best practices to assure you’ll comply with other emerging state and possible federal data privacy and protection standards.
NMHC’s OPTECH Conference & Exposition is open to NMHC members and non-members. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges.
The registration policy is as follows:
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each, until October 11, and $800 thereafter
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each, until October 11, and $800 thereafter
- NMHC Advisory Committee Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each, until October 11, and $800 thereafter
- 2019 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- 2019 Friends of the Council ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations
- 2019 OPTECH Conference Sponsors ($15,000 to $24,999): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
- Non-Members: may register representatives for a fee of $1,200 each, until October 11, and $1,400 thereafter
- Exhibitors: receive three (3) full conference badges with each paid 10' x 10' booth (Note: Start-Ups Center Kiosks receive one (1) complimentary registration)
Member registration is contingent upon dues being current. NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed availability.
Please note: For registrations and changes received after November 6 (including on-site registrations), there may be a delay with the update(s) being reflected on the NMHC attendee list in the NMHC meeting app.
NMHC's Policies on "Suitcasing", "Outboarding" and “Off Show Floor Exhibitor Entertaining”
In order to protect our valued exhibitors and the investment they have made to participate in the 2019 NMHC OPTECH Conference & Exposition, show rules strictly prohibit solicitation by attendees or non-attendees (NMHC members and non-members alike) who transact business at the exposition or in the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel and do NOT have exhibit booths. Please click here to download and read the full policy.
Meeting Transfer/Cancellation Policy
Meeting registrations may be transferred to another employee at your firm (exclusions may apply). Please email email@example.com with the name of the original registrant and the substitute.
Meeting registration cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC, emails to firstname.lastname@example.org accepted. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received prior to ten (10) business days before the start of the meeting are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted within ten (10) business days prior to meeting commencement.
Please contact NMHC’s Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or email@example.com for information regarding registration.
2201 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
NMHC has set aside a block of rooms for meeting attendees.
Room reservations should be made directly with the Hilton Anatole online (select ATTENDEE as the guest type) or by calling 800/955-4281 and ask for the group rate using code NMH.
Please make your reservation before Wednesday, October 30. The group room rates start at $249 single/double occupancy per night.
Please note: The Hilton Anatole requires that all reservations be guaranteed with one night’s deposit via a valid credit card. The deposit will be charged to the credit card immediately.
Our room block is full on most nights. If you are unable to make a reservation, ask the reservations agent to be placed on the hotel wait list. If your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation, please contact Sarita de la Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org before canceling with the hotel so she may reassign your room to another NMHC member on the hotel's wait list, if needed.
If you prefer not be placed on the waitlist please contact the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Market Center. The hotel is .4 miles away and a 7 minute walk from the Hilton Anatole. Room Reservations can be made online or over the phone at (214) 634-8200.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't get lured in. In the past,sleeping room wholesalers have contacted exhibitors/attendees offering great deals on a hotel room for the NMHC OPTECH Conference & Exposition. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who do not go through official NMHC channels for the the room rates may find themselves at risk. NMHC reminds its attendees/exhibitors that we have no affiliation with any soliciting room brokers.
Hilton Anatole is approximately 16 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and 5 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport. For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- A taxi from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport will cost approximately $40-45 each way and will take approximately 25-35 minutes, depending on traffic. A taxi from Dallas Love Field Airport will cost approximately $18-22 each way and will take approximately 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- An alternative to taxi service is GO Airport Shuttle, a transportation company that offers shared ride shuttle service, which may make multiple stops, as well as luxury non-stop car service. The cost for the shared ride shuttle service is $17 each way. For more information or to make a reservation, call 855/463-2776 or visit the GO Airport Shuttle.
- For attendees driving and parking at the hotel, self-parking is $22/night and valet parking is $31/per night for or $25/day plus tax. Rates are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the following:
The NMHC OPTECH show floor is sold out! Waitlist applications are being accepted.
To add your company to the exhibit space waitlist (all booth sizes), click here to submit the Exhibit Application.
NMHC will contact you and assign your company a booth in the order applications were received, should one become available.
Click on the link above to view 2019 exhibit space pricing, expo hours, benefits, and more information.
Expo Floor Plan
Click on the link above to view the current 2019 expo floor plan. Floor plan subject to change.
If you are not able to reserve a booth and are interested in having a presence at OPTECH, please check out the available sponsorship opportunities. Click to view the available NMHC OPTECH sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibitors must be cautious of companies engaging in phishing attempts and unauthorized solicitations for anything including, but not limited to, hotel rooms, AV equipment rental, meeting attendee/membership contact lists, etc. Solicitation from firms claiming to have such amenities are illegal and fraudulent. NMHC reminds its attendees/exhibitors that we have no affiliation with any of these firms. NMHC will alert exhibitors if we hire a company to act on our behalf. Please contact us with any questions or if you receive any such communication from a company soliciting you.
Spectrum Community Solutions
Sponsorships for the 2019 NMHC OPTECH Conference & Expo are no longer available.
Please contact email@example.com with questions. For all other inquiries, please contact NMHC at 202/974-2300.