In Coalition for a Democratic Workplace letters, the apartment industry asked lawmakers to defund implementation of the National Labor Relations Board's (NLRB) joint employer ruling as part of legislation that must be enacted by December 11 to fund the Federal Government for Fiscal Year 2016.
A separate Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity letter asks Members of Congress to contact the Labor Department to share concerns regarding the agency's proposed overtime rule.
- NMHC National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey
- Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity (PPWO) Coalition Letter on DOL Overtime Rule
- NMHC Pushes Back on DOL Announcement Citing Supply Chain Disruption and Workforce Shortage Concerns
- NMHC Voices Opposition to PRO Act as Senate Considers Legislation
- NMHC Lends Support to Legislation that Counters PRO Act
- NMHC-NAA Join Coalition for a Democratic Workplace in Urging House to Defund NLRB Joint Employer Ruling
- NMHC-NAA Join Coalition for a Democratic Workplace in Urging Senate to Defund NLRB Joint Employer Ruling
- NMHC-NAA Join the Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity in Pressing Congress to Oppose Overtime Rule Proposal