Given the increase in ransomware incidents, the White House released a memo on how the private sector can protect itself against this rising threat. NMHC urges apartment firms to review the White House’s recommended best practices to help drive down potential risk.
Full DocumentWhite House Memo on Ransomware - June 2, 2021 | PDF
- 2022-11-21 NMHC NAA Comment Letter - Commercial Surveillance ANPR R111004
- Legislation that Creates Federal Data Privacy Standard Advances to Senate
- NMHC NAA Data Privacy Letter to Energy and Commerce Committee
- NMHC NAA Letter on Data Privacy
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Release Federal Data Privacy Bill That Would Have Impact on Multifamily Data Practices