Given the increase in ransomware incidents, the White House released a memo on how the private sector can protect itself against this rising threat. NMHC urges apartment firms to review the White House’s recommended best practices to help drive down potential risk.
Full DocumentWhite House Memo on Ransomware - June 2, 2021 | PDF
- NMHC NAA Comments to FCC on Digital Discrimination
- NMHC NAA House Financial Services Data Privacy Letter
- NMHC NAA House Energy and Commerce Data Privacy Letter
- ‘We Need a Federal Standard’ – NMHC Reiterates Plea for Data Privacy Standard as FTC Explores New Rule
- FTC Commercial Surveillance and Data Security Comment Letter