Get the Slides from the Summit
Log in required.
Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 9am-12pm
Hilton Anatole - Dallas, Texas
On the heels of OPTECH, join your industry peers to hear from experts and top-industry suppliers on what the Multifamily industry needs to do to comply with the still developing California privacy law before it goes in to effect in January 2020, as well as best practices to assure you’ll comply with other emerging state and possible federal data privacy and protection standards.
The summit will provide an opportunity for apartment owners and managers to engage with one another, policy and legal experts and suppliers on the front lines of industry compliance to ensure we are ready for the emerging privacy regime we will need to navigate.
A continental breakfast will be available from 8:30 – 9:00 am. The summit will take place in the Metropolitan room (Tower Mezzanine Level) of the Hilton Anatole.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Supplier Readiness
- Federal and State Legislative Update
- Smart Home/Building Tech & Privacy
- Privacy’s Impact on Security Standards
- Marketing & Important Privacy Considerations
- Kevin Donnelly, Vice President, Government Affairs, NMHC
- Rick Haughey, Vice President, Industry Technology Initiatives, NMHC
- Julianne Goodfellow, Senior Director, Government Affairs, NMHC
- Dan Campbell, Vice President, Compliance and Audit, Yardi Systems
- Kaylee Cox Bankston, Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips LLC
- Josh Erosky, Secure Multi-Family
- Jamis Gardner, Chief Legal Counsel, Entrata
- Marcy Helms, Product Manager, MRI
- Scott Lashway, Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips LLC
- Rob Traycoff, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, RealPage
- Christine Walz, Holland & Knight
- Kelce Wilson IAPP/North Texas InfraGard
This summit is open to NMHC members only and is free to attend.