NMHC’s OPTECH 2021 Conference app is your one-stop tool to make the most of the event. With it, you can:
- Identify Attendees with Shared Interests
- Set Up 1-on-1 Meetings
- Plan Your Conference Agenda
- Monitor Room Capacity
- Stream Sessions to Your Device
- Access Conference Materials
- Track Leads (Exhibitors only)
2. Check your registration confirmation email or OPTECH app announcement email for app access instructions. If you just registered, there may be a 30 minute delay before you can access the app. Need help? Contact email@example.com.
Access These Tools
Connect with Attendees via “Match Me”
New at OPTECH 2021. “Match Me” - is a quick tool to connect you with attendees that share your interests. To participating in matchmaking:
1. Update your profile interests to participate in matchmaking!
Tap the "hamburger menu" icon on the top right corner of the OPTECH 2021 app, and select “My Profile”
2. Tap on “My Interests” to select a few topics you are interested in:
3. For each topic you can choose, “Let’s Talk” – for just casual networking, “Looking for this” if you are specifically looking for a service, or “Offering this” if you are a provider of this topic.
Save your choices. Attendees who are “looking for this” are matched with others who are “offering this” for the same topic.
4. Go back to the app home screen – and tap the “Match Me” icon to see other attendees who match your interests!
Check back frequently for new matches as more attendees join in!
5. Tap on an attendee to make an appointment request or to see what interests you matched on.
Tip: The OPTECH Connect space in the RiverView Ballroom is a great place to meet up! It is open Tues., Nov. 9 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Wed., Nov. 10 from 8:30 am – 11:00 am.
6. Check your meeting request status or respond to requests by tapping on “My Meeting” -> “Appointments”
Build Your Schedule, Check Room Crowds or Join Sessions Virtually via the Agenda
The Agenda tool in the OPTECH 2021 app includes the session descriptions, times and locations – but there are three key features:
1. Build your own custom schedule – tap on a session to learn more about it.
Tip: Quickly add sessions to your schedule by tapping the clock icon on the left of the session title.
2. Check room capacity. For health and safety reasons, room capacities will be limited. Stream sessions virtually or on demand if a room was at capacity or your schedule preventing you from attending in-person.
Look for the Camera icon in session details to check room crowd counts or to join the session virtually (you will need the Zoom app on your phone to participate). Recordings of sessions will also be available within 24 hours after the session is completed.
You may also join sessions virtually on your computer via the web platform. Log in using the same credentials as the app.
3. Access presentation slides (if available) and handouts.
If a session has handouts or slides, you will see a Documents icon in the session description. Please note, presentations will be uploaded as they become available thoughout the conference so check back if you are looking for something and don’t see it.
Thank you for joining us at OPTECH 2021.