Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Online registration is now closed.
Mark your calendar to attend the 2020 NMHC Women’s Event on January 20, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
The NMHC Women’s Event will feature an interview with Abby Wambach, World Cup Champion and two-time Olympic Gold Medalist, bestselling author and inclusion advocate and Jill Ellis, coach of the 2019 and 2015 World Cup Champion U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team.
Whether you’re an industry executive with an expansive network or newer to the industry and establishing relationships, this is an opportunity to network with women leading the rental apartment industry to the future.
Registration is open to women registered to attend the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference or the 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting. Women registered for a 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting Networking Pass may also attend. Separate registration is required for each event.
For sponsorship related questions or to sign up to sponsor this conference, please contact email@example.com. For all other inquiries, please contact NMHC at 202/974-2300.
Abby Wambach Soccer Legend & Best-Selling Author
Jill Ellis All Time Winningest Coach in U.S. Soccer History, Former Head Coach, U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team
Online registration is now closed.
NMHC’s Women's Event is open only to women who are already registered for one of the following:
- 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference
- 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting
- 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting Emerging Leader
- 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting Networking Pass
Note: Separate registration is required for each event. You must first register for the Annual Meeting or Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference before registering for the Women's Event.
Location: Waldorf Grand Ballroom, Lobby Level
Open to all women registered for the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference or Annual Meeting
Monday, January 20
|1:00 - 4:30 p.m.||Registration|
|1:30 - 4:30 p.m.||Opening Remarks|
|Roundtable on Trending Industry Issues
|Bringing Diversity to Corporate Boards and Positioning Yourself for Board Experience
|Keynote Conversation with Abby Wambach and Jill Ellis
|4:30 p.m.||Event Adjourns|
Note: Updated as of 1/9/2020, Agenda is subject to change.
Sponsoring this high-profile event will prominently showcase your company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion within the multifamily industry.
Sponsor companies must be NMHC members.
There are three (3) sponsor levels available. All sponsorship levels include the following benefits:
- Company logo printed in the event's official print on-site program/agenda.
- Company logo published on the event web page.
- Company logo included in promotional marketing emails of the event.
- Company logo included on event signage on-site
- Company logo and company profile included in the conference app.
- Verbal recognition in the opening remarks from the stage during the event.
- Recognition in the scrolling PowerPoint presentations shown before the start of the general sessions at the Annual Meeting.
Additional benefits are included with each sponsor level as listed below.
Platinum Sponsor: (sold)
- Two (2) seats at the head table for VIP guests.
- Two (2) additional premium tables for your company representatives, clients and guests. (All invited individuals must be registered to attend the event.)
- 15 meet & greet photo opportunities with the keynote speaker. (Names must be provided to NMHC in advance.)
- Four (4) free Annual Meeting full registrations. (applicable to anyone within your company.)
Gold Sponsor: $25,000 (sold)
KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- One (1) premium table for your company representatives, clients and guests (all invited individuals must be registered to attend the event.)
- Ten (10) meet & greet photo opportunities with the keynote speaker. (Names must be provided to NMHC in advance.)
- Two (2) free Annual Meeting full registrations. (Applicable to anyone within your company.)
Silver Sponsor: $15,000 each (6 available)
Marcus & Millichap
Trammell Crow Residential
- Five (5) meet & greet photo opportunities with the keynote speaker (Names must be provided to NMHC in advance)
- One (1) free Annual Meeting full registration. (Applicable to anyone within your company.)
To confirm sponsorship, please submit the 2020 NMHC Sponsor Request Form & Contract and select your desired sponsorship level on your contract. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Event programming, speakers, and seating arrangement subject to change during the planning process. NMHC will inform sponsors of any changes/updates to the program or sponsorship benefits, if any.