NMHC is providing shuttle transportation between the Bonnet Creek overflow conference hotels, JW Marriott and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, and the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. In addition, a separate continuous shuttle will run between the Gaylord Palms Resort and Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek.
We strongly encourage NMHC guest to take the continuous shuttles due to the heavy traffic anticipated during NMHC.
Note: For companies planning to offer shuttle/bus service for their team and/or off-site events, please see the policies under the Buses for Off-Property Events & Company Shuttles section below.
The shuttles will be operating on a continuous loop basis during the times listed below:
- Monday, January 17th 11:15am-9:45pm – Last shuttle leaves Signia at 9:45pm
- Tuesday, January 18th 6:30am-11:30pm – Last shuttle leaves Signia at 11:30pm
- Wednesday, January 19th 7:00am-11:30pm – Last shuttle leaves Signia at 11:30pm
- Thursday, January 20th 7:30am-1:00pm – Last shuttle leaves Signia at 1:00pm
Signia by Hilton will have limited parking available. Overflow Parking will be available at both the Wyndham Grand and JW Marriott.
IMPORTANT: Valet Parking at both the Signia by Hilton and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando will be available ONLY to Registered Hotel Guests.
Signia by Hilton Parking Rates:
- Valet Parking: Registered Hotel Guests Only - $40.00 per day plus applicable taxes. Overnight guests have in/out privileges.
- Self-Parking: $30.00 per day plus applicable taxes (No in/out privileges)
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Parking Rates:
- Valet Parking Only – Registered Hotel Guest Only: $40.00 per day plus applicable taxes. Overnight guests have in/out privileges.
Uber/Lyft and Taxis
We encourage guest utilizing Ubers/Lyfts and Taxis to ride share when possible in order to reduce traffic into the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort.
All Ubers and Lyfts bringing guests to the resort will be required to Drop-Off and Pick-up guests just before the lane turning right into the resort. The Pick-up and Drop-Off location is at the corner of Chelonia and Bonnet Creek Resort Lane.
We will be working with traffic officers to best manage the flow of incoming and outgoing traffic, but we anticipate significant delays for private cars and Uber/Lyft services arriving at the hotel during peak hours of the conference.
Buses for Off-Property Events & Company Shuttles
No shuttles/buses will be allowed on-site at the Signia by Hilton or Waldorf without making prior arrangements with the hotel. Please contact Judy Vidas at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements no later than January 4th. In addition, the use of large buses is strongly discouraged.
For off-property events, any transportation arranged to take guests off property to a subgroup event can only arrive at the Signia/Waldorf beginning the times listed below:
- Monday, January 17: 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, January 18: 7:15 PM
- Wednesday, January 19: 9:00 PM