To thank our members for their support over the past year, the virtual 2021 Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference has been converted to a complimentary, members only event. There is no limit to the number of registrations per firm.
Registration to the virtual 2021 Apartment Strategies Outlook conference includes all three webinars:
- January 12 12:00 pm - 2:15 pm EST
What Now? A Review of Economic and Demographic Dynamics in a Post-COVID Market
- January 19 12:00 pm - 2:15 pm EST
Market Signals: Multifamily Outlook
- January 26 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
The Market Cycle Endures: Multifamily Development After the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please note that registration may exceed live attendance capacity. A registration does not guarantee you will be able to access the live event. Recordings of the webinars will be available to all members within 24 hours of the live event.
Event Technical Information
- Once registered you may view your personalized links to join each webinar at NMHC.org/yourASCschedule. Reminder emails with the links to join each webinar will also be sent closer to the event.
(Just registered? You may need to log out and log back in to the website to view your schedule.)
- There will not be a dial-in phone line for this event. Attendees must use computer audio (VoIP) to listen in.
- This event will utilize the GoToWebinar platform
Read more about the system requirements or click on the link below to check your system compatibility:
Registration is now closed
- All sessions of the 2021 Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference are recorded and can be viewed by NMHC members.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org.