2:30 - 3:30 PM ET
Watch the Recording
This event is open to NMHC Members only.
NMHC would like to invite you to be a part of our Officer Roundtable and Business Meeting. The Council’s leadership will provide an update on NMHC’s financial status and our activities focused around diversity, equity and inclusion, advocacy, research and more.
Attendees can also look forward to an interactive roundtable with the NMHC Officers that will explore a variety of topics, including:
- The suburban versus urban debate post crisis
- Is adaptive re-use the distress play in this cycle?
- What operational changes are here to stay (or need to be developed) in a new world where more people are working from home, at least part time.
- How are firms dealing with insurance renewals given skyrocketing premium increases?
- How bad are the construction material shortages and cost increases and how is that changing development plans?
- How, if at all, have firms’ investment theses changed as they seek to deploy capital.
There is no charge for this members only event and firms are invited to share the invitation with others on your team.
Douglas M. Bibby
CEO and Chairman
NMHC Vice Chair,
NMHC PAC Chair
Trammell Crow Residential
James H. Schloemer
Chairman and CEO
NMHC Diversity & Inclusion Chair
Chief Administrative Officer
The Bozzuto Group
NMHC Immediate Past Chair
President and CEO
Thursday, March 11, 2:30-3:30pm
- Election of New Members of the Executive Committee & Board
- NMHC PAC Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Committee Reports:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Emerging Leaders
- Chair's Report
- President's Report
- Officer Q&A