12:00-1:30 PM ET
Watch the Recording
This event is open to NMHC Members only.
Today’s multifamily resident is tech-savvy, either working from home or streaming entertainment, and reliable at-home connectivity influences their search expectations. According to the NMHC/Grace Hill Resident Preference Survey, there is a strong correlation between a renter’s interest in a property and the smart home technology and connectivity features offered onsite.
In this digital NMHC Women in Multifamily networking event, we’ll discuss the opportunities and challenges of designing a smart apartment community that meets resident expectations and protects operational risks with an expert panel from design, technology, and innovation perspectives. Afterward, join any one of the small breakout networking groups to talk with one of the experts and your peers.
This is a great way to develop new connections and hear the latest about PropTech strategies from the comfort of your desk. Registration is limited, so reserve your virtual seat today!
Possible program discussion topics:
- Innovations that are changing the way companies bring about and design apartment communities
- Developing brand concept and positioning strategies
- Identifying and mitigating cybersecurity risks of smart communities and systems
- 12:00 pm – 12:05 pm: Attendees sign-on/Welcome
- 12:05 pm – 12:50 pm: Fireside chat with Guest Speakers
- 12:50 pm – 1:30 pm: Breakout Rooms/Networking
- 1:30 pm: Regroup and sign-off
- Registration fee: $25
Interested in sponsoring this series?