2:30 - 3:30 PM ET
Watch the Recording
NMHC members can log in to watch the webinar on demand and download the slideset.
This webinar is open to NMHC Members only.
Q1 Webinar Update: Washington Focuses on Regulation
The first three months of 2023 brought considerable change to Washington. The 118th Congress used much of this time to settle in, make committee leadership decisions and take preliminary steps to set the stage for party priorities. But, the Administration carried on with business as usual—continuing their robust regulatory agenda and housing affordability focus.
Tune in to this quarter’s update to hear first-hand advocacy accounts from NMHC staff and how what we’re working on in Washington could impact your business operations. During this broadcast, we’ll cover the:
- Administration’s Two-Part Resident-Centric Housing Affordability Plan that Includes a “Blueprint for a Renters Bill of Rights” and a “Resident-Centered Housing Challenge”
- Senate Finance Actions Regarding Tax Policy’s Role in Increasing Affordable Housing Supply
- FCC’s Latest Actions to Further Regulate the Broadband/Property Owner Relationship
- EPA’s Finalization of a New Waters of the U.S. Rule that Will Negatively Impact Multifamily Development and Affordability
- Congressional Rebuttal to the Biden Administration’s Move to Federally Regulate Notice-to-Vacate Requirements
This event will be recorded, the recording and will be posted within 1 business day of the live broadcast.
Register for the Full Series
This webinar is part of the NMHC’s Government Affairs Quarterly Update Webinar Series. Learn more and sign up for the rest of the series >>>