NMHC's cybersecurity notification system informs members of real-time cyber threats.
The cyber alerts provide information relevant to apartment firms and are produced with information provided by the Real Estate Information Security and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC).
Email alerts include information on topics including:
- Cyber threat trends and vulnerabilities
- Emerging spam and phishing activity
- Malware attacks
- Malicious IP addresses
- Software patch updates
- Law enforcement and agency resources
- In-depth analysis of trending cybersecurity topics
- Opportunities & challenges of IoT and smart building technology
- 2022-11-21 NMHC NAA Comment Letter - Commercial Surveillance ANPR R111004
- Legislation that Creates Federal Data Privacy Standard Advances to Senate
- NMHC NAA Data Privacy Letter to Energy and Commerce Committee
- NMHC NAA Letter on Data Privacy
- Bipartisan Lawmakers Release Federal Data Privacy Bill That Would Have Impact on Multifamily Data Practices