NMHC's cybersecurity notification system informs members of real-time cyber threats.
The cyber alerts provide information relevant to apartment firms and are produced with information provided by the Real Estate Information Security and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC).
Email alerts include information on topics including:
- Cyber threat trends and vulnerabilities
- Emerging spam and phishing activity
- Malware attacks
- Malicious IP addresses
- Software patch updates
- Law enforcement and agency resources
- In-depth analysis of trending cybersecurity topics
- Opportunities & challenges of IoT and smart building technology
- NMHC NAA Comments to FCC on Digital Discrimination
- NMHC NAA House Financial Services Data Privacy Letter
- NMHC NAA House Energy and Commerce Data Privacy Letter
- ‘We Need a Federal Standard’ – NMHC Reiterates Plea for Data Privacy Standard as FTC Explores New Rule
- FTC Commercial Surveillance and Data Security Comment Letter