NMHC's cybersecurity notification system informs members of real-time cyber threats.
The cyber alerts provide information relevant to apartment firms and are produced with information provided by the Real Estate Information Security and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC).
Email alerts include information on topics including:
- Cyber threat trends and vulnerabilities
- Emerging spam and phishing activity
- Malware attacks
- Malicious IP addresses
- Software patch updates
- Law enforcement and agency resources
- In-depth analysis of trending cybersecurity topics
- Opportunities & challenges of IoT and smart building technology
- Major Federal Data Privacy Bill Introduced
- California Data Privacy Regulations Finalized
- California Privacy Law Enforcement Nears
- NMHC and NAA Letter to the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency
- California Releases New CCPA Compliance Guidance – Senator Moran introduces Federal Privacy Standard Legislation