The business community faces numerous potential threats relating to catastrophic events. Advance planning can help mitigate workplace and property disruptions and preserve business continuity.
This Backgrounder offers an outline of key components that apartment owners and managers should consider for inclusion in their emergency preparedness plans. While it has a special focus on disasters involving disease-related situations, the primary components are relevant for a wide range of possible disaster situations, such as natural disasters, fires and terrorist attacks.
Full DocumentEmergency Preparedness Guidance for Apartment Firms
- NMHC Joins Broad Coalition in Urging Lawmakers to Establish Business Recovery Fund
- April 1 Is Almost Here. It’s Not Too Late to Work with Your Residents
- FEMA Extends NFIP Renewal Grace Period in Response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Industry Supplier Survey
- Real Estate Industry Letter to House and Senate Outlining COVID-19 Relief Requests