The business community faces numerous potential threats relating to catastrophic events. Advance planning can help mitigate workplace and property disruptions and preserve business continuity.
This Backgrounder offers an outline of key components that apartment owners and managers should consider for inclusion in their emergency preparedness plans. While it has a special focus on disasters involving disease-related situations, the primary components are relevant for a wide range of possible disaster situations, such as natural disasters, fires and terrorist attacks.
Full DocumentEmergency Preparedness Guidance for Apartment Firms
- In Active-Shooter Events, Building Managers and Owners are the Predominant Legal Targets
- Hurricane Michael slams into Florida with 155 mph winds
- Hurricane Michael Storm Preparedness for Apartments & Residents
- Hurricane Florence Pre-Storm Preparedness for Apartments & Residents
- Hurricane Warnings Issued as ‘Life-Threatening’ Florence Strengthens