The NMHC and NAA Backgrounder entitled, “New Federal Overtime Rules and the Apartment Industry,” provides useful information on the U.S. Department of Labor’s overtime rule, including outlining considerations for multifamily firms to use when evaluating whether to reclassify an employee, and exploring response options to the rule.
Full DocumentFederal Overtime Rules and the Apartment Industry
- Construction Industry Coalition Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees on H-2B Legislation
- PPWO Coalition Letter to DOL on Overtime NPRM Extension
- NMHC National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey
- Partnership to Protect Workplace Opportunity (PPWO) Coalition Letter on DOL Overtime Rule
- NMHC Pushes Back on DOL Announcement Citing Supply Chain Disruption and Workforce Shortage Concerns