The NMHC and NAA Backgrounder entitled, “New Federal Overtime Rules and the Apartment Industry,” provides useful information on the U.S. Department of Labor’s overtime rule, including outlining considerations for multifamily firms to use when evaluating whether to reclassify an employee, and exploring response options to the rule.
Full DocumentFederal Overtime Rules and the Apartment Industry
- NMHC Pushes Back on DOL Announcement Citing Supply Chain Disruption and Workforce Shortage Concerns
- NMHC National Multifamily Industry Compensation Survey
- NMHC Voices Opposition to PRO Act as Senate Considers Legislation
- NMHC Lends Support to Legislation that Counters PRO Act
- Coalition Letter in Support of Save Local Business Act