During the 2016 NMHC Spring Board of Directors Meeting in Chicago, we released a preview of a soon-to-be-released cybersecurity white paper. The paper will provide an in-depth analysis of the challenges facing the multifamily industry and, most importantly, provide a clear road map on how to implement best practices.
Specifically, the recommendations aim to help member firms navigate the complexities of the cyber landscape and help ensure they have a reasonable information security program in place. As part of the spring meeting, a panel of cybersecurity experts also discussed the importance of a robust cybersecurity program that includes incident response, evaluation of third-party relationships, oversight and staff training.
- NMHC NAA Comments to FCC on Digital Discrimination
- NMHC NAA House Financial Services Data Privacy Letter
- NMHC NAA House Energy and Commerce Data Privacy Letter
- ‘We Need a Federal Standard’ – NMHC Reiterates Plea for Data Privacy Standard as FTC Explores New Rule
- FTC Commercial Surveillance and Data Security Comment Letter