During the 2016 NMHC Spring Board of Directors Meeting in Chicago, we released a preview of a soon-to-be-released cybersecurity white paper. The paper will provide an in-depth analysis of the challenges facing the multifamily industry and, most importantly, provide a clear road map on how to implement best practices.
Specifically, the recommendations aim to help member firms navigate the complexities of the cyber landscape and help ensure they have a reasonable information security program in place. As part of the spring meeting, a panel of cybersecurity experts also discussed the importance of a robust cybersecurity program that includes incident response, evaluation of third-party relationships, oversight and staff training.
- California Privacy Law Enforcement Nears
- NMHC and NAA Letter to the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency
- California Releases New CCPA Compliance Guidance – Senator Moran introduces Federal Privacy Standard Legislation
- California Issues Updated Proposed Rules on Privacy
- NMHC Files Comments as CCPA Nears Implementation