Changing lifestyles and changing demographics are fueling dynamic changes in America’s housing preferences. Millennials seek vibrant work/life/entertainment districts. It turns out a lot of Baby Boomers do too (they just want a bit more space). Americans in general increasingly appreciate the value of mobility (freedom to pursue job opportunities in other areas) and convenience (the ultimate amenity in today’s 247 lifestyle).
NMHC/NAA’s latest ad campaign challenges the conventional wisdom of who rents and why in a fun and quirky way.
- Baristas live in them, so do Bean Counters
- Liberals live in them, so do Conservatives (but in a different wing)
- Authorrs call them home, as to Proofreaders
- Internists live in them, as do Interns
- Ballerinas call them home, as do their Podiatrists
See the full campaign at www.WeAreApartments.org.
Note, these ads are freely available in camera-ready format for local PR use.