Manchester Grand Hyatt
San Diego, CA
There will be no on-site registration or transfers at this year's Annual Meeting. For additional questions please contact email@example.com.
NMHC Members Only event
We are just a few days from the start of the 2021 NMHC Annual Meeting. We are very excited to see you all in-person in San Diego. As you pack your bags and get ready for the trip, here are a few key reminders about this year’s event:
There will NOT be on-site registrations or transfers at this year’s Annual Meeting. If you do not have a valid registration, you will not be allowed to enter the Annual Meeting event spaces.
- Follow the instructions on the Heath Screening Information page to ensure you complete the necessary information and ready to go once you arrive on site.
- Please read our Attendee Commitment to Safety Agreement
- Review our full Know Before You Go Guide to understand the changes and differences for this year’s event.
- Check your emails and gather the QR codes for your badge, vaccination approval, and tickets for events that required an RSVP.
- Remember to set up Brella, and download the Brella app for easy access while you are on site – learn more about using Brella.
- Arrive on time for all sessions and events to ensure you have a seat– strict capacity limits are in place.
Hotel & Travel
In order to make a hotel reservation request, you will need your Meeting Registration Confirmation Code found on your meeting registration confirmation.
NMHC uses a centralized hotel reservation company to manage hotel reservations for all of our attendees at the NMHC Annual Meeting. They manage reservations at all of the Official Conference Hotels and are able to provide assistance with identifying other hotels in the area if needed.
- Individuals must first register for the meeting before making a hotel reservation request.
- Upon registering for the meeting, you will receive a meeting registration confirmation email which contains a meeting registration confirmation code required to make your reservation request.
- Only members registered for the Annual Meeting (does not include Emerging Leader slot or Networking Pass) are eligible to stay in the main conference hotel (Manchester Grand Hyatt).
- Hotel reservation requests will be acknowledged within 24 hours and confirmed within 14 business days. Note: Room requests received before March 5 may take up to 30 business days to confirm.
- All hotel reservations will require a deposit in the amount equal to two nights (a first and last nights') deposit, and all cancellations made after May 12 will entail a forfeiture of this deposit.
- Canceling your meeting registration will result in your hotel room reservation being canceled.
- No company room blocks will be permitted.
Group Room Rates
For your planning purposes, the starting group rates for the NMHC Headquarter and Official Hotels are listed below:
- Manchester Grand Hyatt: standard room rates start at $259 per night
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina: standard room rates start at $239 per night
- Embassy Suites San Diego – Downtown: standard suites start at $296 per night
- Marriott San Diego Gaslamp: standard room rates start at $281 per night
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter: standard rooms start at $219 per night
All room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes, which are currently at 12.71%
Please note: The group room rates are special rates for NMHC’s attendees that are only available if you make your reservation through the housing company.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, located at 1 Market Place, is approximately 3 miles from San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field). For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- San Diego taxi service can be found by following the signs leading to the San Diego International Airport Transportation Plaza. The cost is approximately $15-18 each way and will take approximately 12-15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- For attendees driving to the Manchester Grand Hyatt, self-parking is $40 per night for overnight guests or $8/hour for transit guests with a daily maximum of $45.
- Please note that shuttle service will NOT be provided between the NMHC official hotels and the Manchester Grand Hyatt due to the close proximity of these hotels and the available San Diego public transportation.
NMHC has no affiliation with any soliciting room brokers. If a sleeping room wholesaler contacts you, the offer may not be legitimate and is not part of the official NMHC channels for acquiring a room.
Hotel Information: Please contact Lacey Rimoli-Wiesel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership/Registration Information: Please call the NMHC office at 202/974-2300 or email email@example.com.
Health and Safety Precautions
- Currently, the Manchester Great Hyatt is requiring all attendees to wear a mask at all times outside of their room, except when seated at a table for meals. In addition, all attendees will be required to have a temperature check and health screening at the start of each day.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed throughout the hotel including meeting room sets, dining areas and food service lines.
- Hyatt has enacted a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment which includes cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention protocol accredited by the GBAC and dedicated hygiene and wellbeing leaders at each hotel to enforce new sanitation protocols. Hotel staff will regularly clean and disinfect surfaces and high-trafficked areas in public spaces, meeting rooms and restrooms.
- Food Service will follow new guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness. With guest safety in mind, open buffets will be replaced with covered individually served options.
- Due to current restrictions, the Annual Dinner and most receptions will not take place in 2021. Since NMHC understands networking has always been a focal part of the event, we are maximizing the space to provide ample opportunities for connecting with other attendees.
Registration Closed on Friday, May 28
There will be no on-site registration or transfers. Anyone without a valid registration will not be allowed to enter the hotel.
Cancellations for meeting registrations and hotel reservations received after May 12 may incur processing fees or forfeit hotel deposits. For full cancellation policy details, please view our registration policy page.