Presentation slides for the 2021 NMHC Student Housing Conference will be posted as they become available.
Monday, Oct. 4
Jamie Swick, Senior Associate, Colliers International
- Ben Harkrider, Transaction Manager, Newmark
- John Pawlowski, Senior Analyst, Green Street Advisors, Inc.
- Carl Whitaker, Manager of Market Analytics, RealPage
Tuesday, Oct. 5
- Bill Bayless, CEO, American Campus, Communities
- Matthew M. Berger, Vice President of Tax, National Multifamily Housing Council
- David Borsos, Vice President of Capital Markets, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Cindy Chetti, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Kevin Donnelly, Vice President, Government Affairs and Innovation, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Mike Paluga, Senior Vice President of Development, PeakMade Real Estate
- Jonathan Delcambre, Senior Design Leader and Managing Partner, BKV Group
- Walter Hughes, Chief Innovation Officer, Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.
- Mohamed Mohsen, Associate Principal, Niles Bolton Associates, Inc.
- Darin Schoolmeester, Principal, KTGY
Wednesday, Oct. 6
- Caitlin Walter, Vice President of Research, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Chris Bruen, Senior Director of Research, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Chase Harrington, President and COO, Entrata
2021 Student Housing Income & Expense Survey
The 2021 edition provides detailed descriptive statistics for the 2020 calendar-year income and expense statements of 953 private off-campus student housing properties — nearly 185,000 units and 529,000 beds across 47 states.
Purchase the report to dive into the data!