This program is for NMHC Members only.
NMHC brought together more than 450 women executives last year at digital and member meetings. As the place of connection for the multifamily industry, we are delighted so many women executives, professionals and entrepreneurs choose NMHC to help them reach their goals and navigate a changing industry.
We’re doing our part to design exceptional and inclusive networking opportunities for women within the membership network, and we want to hear from you!
NMHC is committed to supporting the personal and professional growth of multifamily executives by creating space in our program schedule to share and learn from one another. As we set forth to create this year’s Women in Multifamily Networking Series, please share with us your thoughts and ideas for this event series and sign up to be notified when registration opens.
Help us create vibrant events so that you can build connections.
June 1, 2022 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. | Virtual Event
Building a CRE Career: Pam Herbst, Former Head of AEW’s Direct Investment Group - Register Now
2022 NMHC Women in Multifamily Program Advisory Group
- Stephanie Cummings, Please Assist Me
- Hope Dunleavy, RealFoundations
- Carol Enoch, Enoch & Co.
- Madi Ford, Audeo Partners
- Darcy Miramontes, JLL Capital Markets
- Lisa Narducci Price, Drucker + Falk
- Ty Gibson Simpson, JP Morgan
- Jackie Todesco, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Heather Wallace, The Bozzuto Group
- Jin Wang, Sage Investment Group
- Stephanie Wiggins, PGIM
- Laura Woltanski, Walker & Dunlop