Have you ever wanted to share with your state legislator or a city council candidate the economic impact of your existing (or under construction) apartments in their state?
Now you can. With NMHC/NAA’s Apartment Community Estimator (A.C.E.), you can enter the number or units you operate or are building and get a printer-friendly fact sheeting showing policymakers, decision makers and even neighborhood activists, how much you are really contributing to the economy.
Visit www.WeAreApartments.org to run your calculations today.
- Apartments: A Vital Housing Resource
- President’s Council on Housing Affordability Letter
- Harvard University Joint Center for Housing Studies: America’s Rental Housing 2022 Report
- December CPI Rose As Housing Costs Continue to Increase
- NMHC Voices Concerns Over Proposal to Reinstate HUD’s 2013 Disparate Impact Rule