Have you ever wanted to share with your state legislator or a city council candidate the economic impact of your existing (or under construction) apartments in their state?
Now you can. With NMHC/NAA’s Apartment Community Estimator (A.C.E.), you can enter the number or units you operate or are building and get a printer-friendly fact sheeting showing policymakers, decision makers and even neighborhood activists, how much you are really contributing to the economy.
Visit www.WeAreApartments.org to run your calculations today.
Full DocumentNMHC/NAA Priorities
- Instructions for Filing Comments with HUD
- NMHC/NAA Urge Members to Take Action and Submit Comments to HUD Regarding Disparate Impact Rule
- NMHC/NAA Commend Senators for Focus on Affordable Housing Crisis
- NMHC Participates in Up for Growth National Coalition’s Affordable Housing Panel Discussion
- Up for Growth National Coalition hosts housing briefing on Capitol Hill