Panelists discuss strategies for competing with other industries for a diverse talent attracting more diverse employees, including looking beyond the top-tier schools and communicating the changing, long-term nature of the real estate industry.
Watch the video here.
- Statement by NMHC President Doug Bibby on the Killing of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor, and Continuing Racial Inequities
- 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Recap
- How to Make Student Housing Companies Great Places to Work
- Fannie Mae’s Future Housing Leaders Program: Connecting real estate companies with diverse candidates
- From High-Trust Workplace to High-Performing Company