January 20-21, 2020
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria
Add to Calendar
01/20/2020 05:00 AM
01/21/2020 05:00 AM
2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference
Don’t miss the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference preceding the Annual Meeting. The conference will kick-off with a networking reception on January 20, followed by an entire day of trends, statistics and powerful business insight into what lies ahead for the economy and our industry. This meeting is open to members and non-members and requires separate registration from the Annual Meeting.
The NMHC Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of the year where NMHC members come together to network with their colleagues and set wheels in motion for their property deals. Plan to attend informative sessions led by industry leaders and to network at the NMHC and affiliate groups' social events. Open to NMHC members only.
In addition, all women registered for the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference or Annual Meeting are invited to attend the 2020 NMHC Women’s Event. Whether you’re an industry executive with an expansive network or newer to the industry and establishing relationships, this is an opportunity to network with women leading the rental apartment industry to the future.
Separate registration is required for the NMHC Annual Meeting and the Women's Event.
You must first register for the meeting(s) in order to make a hotel reservation request.
NMHC’s Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference is open to NMHC members and non-members to attend. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. The registration policy is as follows:
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 6, and $800 each thereafter
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive three (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 6, and $800 each thereafter
- NMHC Advisory Committee Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each until January 6, and $800 each thereafter
- Non-members: may register representatives for a fee of $1200 each until January 6, and $1400 each thereafter
- 2020 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive six (6) additional complimentary registrations
- 2020 Friends of the Council ($25,000 minimum): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations
- Conference Sponsors ($10,000 minimum until November 15, 2019, and $15,000 minimum thereafter): receive one (1) additional complimentary registration
NMHC membership dues must be current in order to register at the NMHC member rate for the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference or for the NMHC Annual Meeting. NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed availability.
Please note: Online registration closes January 15. Registrations and changes received after January 15 (including on-site registrations) may not be reflected on the NMHC attendee lists. Once online registration has closed, all registrations can be processed onsite in Orlando once NMHC registration opens at 12:30 p.m., Monday, January 20. Please check the Agenda tab for onsite registration hours.
Meeting Transfer/Cancellation Policy
Meeting registrations may be transferred to another employee at your firm (exclusions may apply). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the original registrant and the substitute.
Meeting registration cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC, emails to email@example.com accepted. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received by December 13 are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted after December 13.
Please contact NMHC’s Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding registration.
In order to make a hotel reservation request, you will need your Meeting Registration Confirmation Code found on your meeting registration confirmation.
NMHC uses a centralized hotel reservation company to manage hotel reservations for all of our attendees at the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference and NMHC Annual Meeting. They manage reservations at all of the Official Conference Hotels and are able to provide assistance with identifying other hotels in the area if needed.
- Individuals must first register for the meeting before making a hotel reservation request.
- Upon registering for the meeting(s), you will receive a meeting registration confirmation email which contains a meeting registration confirmation code required to make your reservation request.
- Hotel reservation requests will be acknowledged within 24 hours and confirmed within 14 business days. Note: Room requests received before August 15 may take up to 30 days to confirm.
- All hotel reservations will require a deposit in the amount equal to two nights (a first and last nights') deposit, and all cancellations made after December 13 will entail a forfeiture of this deposit.
- Canceling your meeting registration will result in your hotel room reservation being automatically canceled.
- No company room blocks will be permitted.
Group Room Rates
For your planning purposes, the starting group room rates for the NMHC Headquarter and Official Hotels are listed below:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek: standard room rates start at $282 per night.
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando: standard room rates start at $336 per night
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek: deluxe room rates start at $301 per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: standard room rates start at $275 per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: standard room rates start at $240 per night
All room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes, which are currently at 12.50%
Please note: The group room rates are special rates for NMHC's attendees that are only available if you make your reservation through the housing company.
The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria are approximately 18 miles from Orlando International Airport. For those of you arriving by air, you have the following alternatives for ground transportation:
- A taxi from Orlando International Airport will cost about $70-80 each way and will take approximately 25 minutes, depending on traffic. Taxi service is available in both the A-Side and B-side of the Terminal in the center of the Arrivals Level (Level 2).
- Ride sharing services, such as Uber and Lyft, are available. They cost about $31-45, depending on exact service and time. All ride sharing companies pick-up passengers on the Arrivals curb (Level 2).
- An alternative to taxi service is MEARS, a shared ride shuttle service that may make multiple stops. The cost is $24/one way or $38/round trip per adult. Mears also offers luxury car service. For more information or to make a reservation, call 855/463-2776 or visit the MEARS website.
Hotel Information: Please contact Lacey Rimoli-Wiesel at email@example.com.
Membership/Registration Questions: Please contact the NMHC office at 202/974-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsoring the NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference provides your company with unique opportunities to interact with key audiences and enhance and develop relationships before, during, and after the meeting. Additionally, sponsorship builds your company's brand exposure and creates a strong on-site presence, helping you to stand out among competition.
2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference Sponsorship Pricing:
$10,000 (minimum) until November 15, 2019
$15,000 (minimum) after November 15, 2019
The deadline to sponsor the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference is December 13, 2019.
Benefits apply to the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference only and include:
- Company logo published on the conference web pages.
- One (1) free registration for the Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference. (Does not apply to Chairman’s Circle or Friends of the Council sponsors.)
- Recognition in promotional marketing materials and e-mails (print and digital).
- Company logo included on the sponsor recognition signage prominently displayed on-site.
- Company logo included in the official print on-site program/agenda.
- Company description and logo included within the sponsor module of the official Conference App.
- Company logo displayed in the scrolling PowerPoint presentation shown before the start of each general session.
- Option to host a subgroup event at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria. (To make an event request, complete and submit the 2020 NMHC Subgroup Event Request Form.)
- Option to send one piece of company literature for display in the registration area.
- May select a la carte sponsorship item(s), up to $10,000. (Items will be published in fall 2019)
- Additional benefits as listed with selected a la carte sponsorship items(s).
Exhibits are not available at the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference or the 2020 NMHC Annual Meeting.